Dr. Shreya Govind (Ph.D.), Corporate Trainer & Sr Consultant Has Been Recognized As Under 50 Corporate leaders by Business Mint
Shreya Govind is management professional and has 17+ years of experience in HR & L& D. She was always inclined towards working and shaping human resource. With her experience in HR and L&D, she know what all are the pain areas for Corporate, and is able to analyse, design and develop training plan according the clients expectation. She is passionate about transforming people towards better behavioural skills,
She believes training enables positive transformation internally & externally.
She lives her passion everyday as she trains, mentors & empowers rights & responsibilities for Women & children. She does Awareness & 360 degrees Implementation of POSH at Work.
Education and Professional Accreditations
Shreya has done MBA in HR and is Phd in Management. She is Certified trainer from IATD in Soft Skills Trainings and POSH Certified trainer from IALM . She is Certified Drama based Facilitator.
She has written a book “ Predicaments of New Manager” This book focus on the journey of a New Manager. She always says whether the position is manager or CEO or executive or any position, no one is born with this position. We have achieved this by our hard as well as smart work.
Awards & Achievement
- Received Award for Shining Award from Shine World wide women forum
- Received Best Campus to Corporate Trainer from ABCD International
- Received Award as Best Soft Skill Trainer from South India Women’s Achievers Award
- Received Real Super Woman Award from Forever Star India Awards
Some of my career highlights/key achievements as an entrepreneur are summarized as below:
- In a short span of 8+ years I have been pretty successful in establishing myself as a
- I have not restricted myself to an industry or area of expertise and consciously taken wide-ranging assignments and have multiple clientele in each industry. My clientele spans across PSUs like SBI, BEML to MNCs like Accenture to Indian giants like Reliance, Bajaj, Aditya Birla group to small startups like Waltr to NGOs…
- I have experience and expertise in end to end Training - from content creation to Delivery to Assessment to custom workshops
- Experienced in all mediums of Trainings – online and classroom.
- Created and executed innovative and more interactive way of trainings
- Delivered Training for very senior management as well as Induction trainings for fresher’s
- I am also proud of contributing my time and efforts in the ‘Skill India’ program where people from marginalized sections of the society were trained and made employable
- I have also been part of initiatives related to the Swach Bharat campaign and imparted trainings on bathroom etiquettes
- Certified POSH trainer from IALM