Opinder Jain, Founder & CEO, FInOptic Capital Service has been recognized as Most Prominent Entrepreneur of the Year - 2023, Hyderabad in Wealth Management Category by Business Mint
Opinder Jain ( BNI Grand): Opinder Jain, Founder, and CEO of FinOptic Capital Services which is a Dun & Bradstreet registered company. He is a Wealth Manager managing a Billion dollar investment in different asset classes, like Mutual Funds, Insurance, and other structured financial products.
He is an MBA from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and also holds a certificate in Mergers & Acquisitions from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He is also a certified Volatility Coach from the National Stock Exchange of India.
He is a recipient of many awards and has recently been awarded Best Volatility Coach of India and Most Prominent Entrepreneur of the Year - 2023, in the Wealth Management Category by Business Mint
FinOptic Capital Services is in the business of Financial Planning for their clients. And for this, they follow a 4-step process which is
1) Identifying the Financial Goals
2) Creating and Plan which reduces risk exposure and maximizes tax savings
3) Executing a Plan to achieve the Goals
4) Review the plan and make necessary changes if required due to the changes at a macro level, in the economy
At FinOptic Capital Services, we have expertise in Investments for
1) Resident Individuals
2) High Net worth Individuals ( HNI)
3) Non – Resident Indians ( NRI)
4) Small and Medium Enterprises
7) Non-Banking Financial Companies
With offices in India, Malaysia and Africa, the vision of FinOptic Capital Services, is to bring change in their clients financial life by guiding and helping them achieve their Financial Freedom.
For More Details: